Tuesday 14 February 2017

Warriors too good for OKC City.

I am learning to write about my weekend.

On Saturday night Me and my Cousin Vita were just lying in bed,eating junk food like, up and go some doritos and some lollies while I was just going through the channels then it just popped into my head that my team,The Golden State Warriors were taking on the OKC Thunder.The Warriors won their second road game in as many nights after defeating the Oklahoma City Thunder 130-114 on Sunday night.Making his anticipated return to Oklahoma City ,Kevin Durant was an ex member of the OKC thunder,after moving to the golden state Warriors.Kevin put his team on the board with his first shot of the night, and he continue to score more points throughout the match.Kevin Durant was leading the Dubs with 34 points,9 rebounds while the Splash brothers Curry and Thompson put 26 points apiece on the board,with the victory the Warriors are the number 1 team in the Western Conference.


Pleases comment and I will be back to you ASAP!!!!

THANKS!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Siale. I like how in each paragraph you had one idea. Next time I think you should but more full stops instead of comars.

Post a Comment