Tuesday 28 February 2017

Student Leader speech

Here is my Speech for student council Hope you like it.
Malo lelei and greetings to you all,as you all know name is Siale Faeamani. I’m standing up here with happiness and pride as I have been selected to be one of our school leaders.
First of all I just want to say thank you to all the Teachers who selected and also to our heavenly father for always believing in me and also leading me to the right path as the saying John chapter 3-16 : For god so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.  
My personal goal for this year as a student leader is to make our school the best place where everyone can enjoy learning and feel safe at.

Lastly I would to say a big thankyou to all the teachers who selected me,Malo aupito…….
please comment

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Siale!
Congratulations on being selected.
How are you planning to make your school a better place? Anyways, I think that you will make a great School Leader.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congratulations Siale on becoming a Student leader. I think you would be great at leading people through the right path.

Post a Comment