Monday 13 February 2017

CYBER SMART FOOTPRINT 2K17

WALA : Things that we can keep personal and things that we can share with the world.

HI today me and my class were learning about CYBERSMART,First Our Teacher Asked all of us if we knew what CYBERSMART means.Then she gave us some whiteboard markers so we can write what we think CYBERSMART means,I put FACEBOOK,YOUTUBE and Soundcloud.Then our Teacher would share us this CYBERSMART FOOTPRINT,The CYBERSMART FOOTPRINT asks you what information do you think you should keep personally and what things do you think that you can share with the world.I hope you guys think before you share things with the world thats what im going to do.I hope you guys learnt something new today.Please comment and I will be back to you ASAP!!!!Thanks!!!👣  




0 comments:

Post a Comment