Thursday 16 February 2017

Technology Reflection...

Hi everyone today we were back at technology,I was excited to be back because I was in the best group of all of them,food technology.When we got there we all had to put our things on the table,then we put on our aprons.Then we had to get out all of our equipments for our cooking,because today we were making cinnamon and jam muffins,Here are the ingredients for our cinnamon and jam muffins.

1 cup of Milk, 1 cups of plain flour, 2 eggs, 1/2 sugar, tsp of baking soda,25G of butter, cinnamon & Jam, Brown sugar,Cinnamon and Jam Muffin,In the oven for 15 min....

 Today my partner was Daimai,It was fun to work with him because when it was time to cook me and him were concentrating on that one thing,making it look good and also making sure it tastes like a piece of food from Heaven.I think next time I need to work on making sure that the equipments go back to the same places were I found it in when we first came in,but I think we did a great job working together and our Muffins tasted yummy at the end.'Can't wait for next week' here are some photos from today's food session.




 please leave a comment and I will be back to you ASAP!!!!
THANKYOU!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment