Monday 27 February 2017

Kiwi sport Reflection

WALT : Write a Reflection on what we did at kiwi sports today.

Hiii today we were back at kiwisport today with badminton.Today was our 2nd time at badminton kiwi sport this year,as you all know Badminton Is a sport played using 2 racquets and 1 shuttle to play the sport.As we were making our way down to kiwisport our coach Ben told us to sit down so he could tell us what we were doing today.

Today my Partner again was Gray,I thought me and him did great becauses we were trying our best to hit the shuttle the right way.To me I thought Gray was very good at it because he would only make some mistake,And I made a lot of mistakes but he would tell me to keep on trying my best because I will get better soon.Today we were just adding on our hand grips so i'll just go over them one more time the first gip is the backhand grip,as you all know the backhand grip is holding it like your shaking someones hand.And the last grip is the four hand grip,The four hand grip is just like holding a pan.

Something that me and gary felt challenging was keeping the shuttle in one place and also next time we need to make sure we keep the shuttle off the roof.



Image result for badminton

Please leave a comment and I will be back to you ASAP!
THANKYOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment