Tuesday 28 February 2017

Kiwican Reflection.

WALT: Write a Reflection on what we did at kiwi can today.

Hi,Today we were back at Kiwi Can,As we were making our way down to the hall to me I felt good to be back at Kiwi Can again because it helps me develop my student leader skills and it also helps me to increase on my positive mindset and also towards to my learning.

As we made our way down to the hall.We were shocked that miss Lituia was gone.Mr M said she was gone to teach kiwi can at Tangaroa college.I peeked inside to look if someone was there and I saw it was my new kiwi can teacher.I felt weird and sad at the same time.As we were starting of our activity I was really happy.When we had to get in our group we had to say a good compliment to the other group.When it was my turn to say a good thing about Biana that's when I stopped talking for a bit but I felt confident and said something good.

What I felt challenging for today was thinking of a good thing to say to Biana.Also I found challenging was to fight back to losana about the discussion.I may of lost but in my heart I won.Next week I want to learn about confidence.

Please Comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment