Monday 20 February 2017

Valentine's Day.....



WALT: Understand the origin of Valentine's day.


                                    Hi,Did you guys know that Valentine's day is in Rome? 

I didn't know that until I started to research with my group about Valentine's day I now have more information about Valentine's day for me to talk to my class and peers about if they dont know what valentine's means. 



With this task I was working with 2 of my class mates Sifa and Gary. I think we worked as a team together and well so we could finished this task in the amount of time we got. 
Something that I felt enjoying during this task was sharing ideas with my peers about what we think valentine's is?,and also researching about this for my first time because some information I found about valentine's, I didn't know at beginning of this task.What I felt challenging during this task was that I was trying to find the answers for some of the questions that I got on the sides.

Please leave a comment and I will be back to you ASAP!!!THANKS!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment