Monday 20 November 2017

👑KiwiSport

Today for KiwiSport we were outside on the school grounds practicing in this sport called Run,Jump,Throw.But to begin with our lesson we played a warm up game called dodgeball,in this game we had two teams and the am of this game was to get people out from the other team by trying to throw the ball at them but not towards their head.And if you got hit from the ball you have to go and sit out of the game after 5 minutes of that we moved on to the focus sport of the day shot-put.Before we started our coach was explaining to us the rules and the safety of this sport.

After he was done talking to us we got into shot-put, first you put the shot-put under your draw-line and then you put your front arm straight pointing at where you want the shot-put to land at.After learning all of that I wanted to try it so I went for my first attempted and it was pretty good for my first throw in a long time after I went for a couple more then it was time to go back to class.My challenge today was trying to control where my shot-put was going so I need to work on that but today I think I did a great job trying my best to play a sport I don't really play.

Image result for dodgeball

Image result for shot-put


Image result for run jump throw
Please leave a comment and I will be back to you ASAP!!Malo



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed your blog T7hanks for sharing such an informative post streamreviewworld

Post a Comment