Wednesday 1 November 2017

🤗Tapa Cloth design🤓

IALT: To write a reflection about what we did for our Tapa Cloth design. 

Yesterday was my first back to school in a week because I was really sick but I was really happy to be back at school because I really missed the boys.Yesterday we were working on our Tapa Cloths because we are going on Friday to this art place in pakuranga.Firstly we got a piece of paper then we had to fold it into 4 pieces and in the 4 pieces we had to draw what home looks like to you and then draw what family looks like to you after that then you had to draw what your interest looks like to you and finally draw what church looks to you.Something I found challenging was that I to find something to draw in the spaces.Image result for tapa cloth
This is just a photo of what a Tapa Cloth looks like.

Thankyou and please leave a comment,Malo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment