Monday 13 February 2017

Kiwi Sport T1 W3 2017

WALT: Write a Reflection on our first season back to kiwisport.

Hiii today was our first season back to kiwisport this year.For the first the four weeks of our first kiwi sports is badminton,Badminton Is a sport played using racquets and shuttle across a net.The most common forms of the game are "singles",Singles are one per person each side.Our coach's name is Ben,Ben was also our coach from last year and he has played for Auckland and others teams.

Today my Partner was Gray,I thought we did well because we were trying our best and giving it our all.Gray was a good team player because if I made a mistake he would always tell me to keep on going and I would be better after that.Today all we were doing was going through our two hand grips so the first gip is the backhand grip,The backhand grip is holding it like your shaking someones hand.The last grip is the four hand grip,The four hand grip is just like holding a pan.

What I felt challenging was keeping the shuttle in one places,and thats my goal,keeping it in one places and I hope next week I can do better then this week....Here are some photos from today and please leave a comment and I will be back to you ASAP!!!! Thanks!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment