Wednesday 7 June 2017

VECTOR WERO WHITEWATER PARK

WALT: Answer some questions based on the trip my class is going on the 9th of June.

Hi Today on this DLO myself and Gary were answering some questions on what Vector Wero Whitewater Park is. In my whole life I have never heard of this place,and what things happen inside this place,and something good to know about before going is where the place you are going to and what do you do their before we go on the trip.One thing I am looking forward to is going on more than one ride because it is going to be my first time there,and I wanna have a great first time there so when we have a family trip i can just say Vector Wero WhiteWater Park is a great place that we can have fun as a family.Just reading about this place makes me Excited and confident already.On this DLO I was not working by myself, I was working with one of my best class mates Gary.I can't wait to go!!!! I hope you enjoy our DLO.Thankyou.

                      

0 comments:

Post a Comment