Friday 23 June 2017

My Reflection for this week.

IALT : Write about how this week has been.

Hi today I was just thinking about how this week has been and I just wanted to write a Reflection about it.This week I think has been exciting and also fun, firstly I would like to say thank you to the man above for always guiding us Students and Teachers to school and to work safely everyday and thank you for always being there for me when I have hard times.This week it started off great seeing all my friends at school and also my teacher Ms Komor so that was a great start to my week then on Tuesday we had our little trip to G.I to plant some trees for Matariki and to me that was great to be a part because I like helping my community when they need help and also the trees are a sign of a new year and also a new start.Then we went down to P.T England reserve for Lunch time and I had a lot of fun playing footy with my mates from Room 9 and 10 and from that I learnt something big the more friends you have playing together the more fun you have together and that's what I seeing. So after that we all walked back to school,No I mean the other's walked back to school so myself Gary and Kenneth caught a ride with Ms Aireen.And to me that was one of my best trips I have had threw out my time at Tamaki.And on Wednesdays we had a normal learning day,and on Thursdays we had Technology at Tamaki College but I didn't go because I was late.
Image result for tamaki college


But when I got to school we had to go on one of my close friends blogs and his name is Gary and congratulate him on making 600 blog post plus I look up to gary because he is a special leader to our school and also he is a hard working person that wants to do his best in all of his work and that's what I want to be like and also at college next year.And one of Gary's goals is to reach 1000 blog post by the end of this year and I think he can reach that goal if he keeps on doing what he is doing right now,always putting 100 percent into his work and always having a growth mindset towards his work. Great Job Gary. One of my goals for this week was to listen a bit better to my teacher and also show the school values around school. I think I have achieved this goal because I felt that I was working harder in class and also was getting my work done on time. So that's my week. How was your week?

Please leave a comment telling me about your week.Thankyou. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment