Thursday 14 September 2017

🙏Bible Studies😇

IALT : Explain what I have done for my bible studies.


Hi today I started to work on my bible studies,In this bible studies class their is 7 boys init,so there is Sifa,Kiko,Gary,Matthew,Toma,George,Sene, and myself about 3 weeks ago we decided to create a bible study class because lately myself and the boys in the group were making wrong choices inside and outside of school.And I truly know that this will help us because it will remind us that every move we make and choices we make in this world our heaven father can see it and also there are consequences.So we need to make better choices,So today our Teacher told us to go and find our favorite bible verses and put on to a DLO and my favorite bible verses was from John and I also put the Tongan verses of my bible verses on it to.Tomorrow I will be working on writing why is this bible verses my favorite one and also how am I going to show it at school.Thank you and Please leave a comment,Malo.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sup siale this i such great work on your bible studies with Sifa,Kiko,Gary,Matthew,Toma,George and sene keep up the amazing work

Anonymous said...

Hello Siale,
Great information for you readers to know your bible verses that you guys were doing with your seven boys.I like the way you put down a bible verse and translate it to Tonga for your readers take a look!

Anonymous said...

Nice one Siale,This verse is one of my favorite
verses I ever read.

Post a Comment