Friday 8 September 2017

Technology Reflection🎓 👑

IALT: Write a reflection about what I learnt at Technology yesterday.

Yesterday morning we were back at Tamaki College for technology once again.This term for technology the group I was in was with Ms Fergusons class doing graphic designs,For graphic designs this term we were making clocks for a person that is special to you in your life.Before we even start making our clocks we had to plan who we were going to make the clock for?And what is it going to look like?First Ms Ferguson sent all of us a DLO called Design brief,in this DLO it had two key questions that we had to answer the first one was called List as many people you can think of to design the clock,So I had to name 5 people that I could design the clock for.The first person I put on the list was my Mum Vake then my Dad Tali then my little  Brother timote,Nicie Mifi Leka and finally my friend Sifa.So after that we had to write down what each person likes,My Mum likes make-up,Brother likes games,Dad likes working,Nicie likes eating food,and my friend sifa likes Tonga's patch.The next task was trying to find photos of the things the 5 people I put on my list like,at the end of the 2 tasks I did yesterday at Technology I think I did a great job finishing my work on time and also to a year 8 standard.Next week I'm not sure what we are doing but Ill let you guys know when I do my next blog about Technology.

Image result for tamaki college


Thank you and feel free to leave a comment.


0 comments:

Post a Comment