Wednesday 13 September 2017

All Blacks beat Argentina✌️

IALT : Write about how the All Blacks beat Argentina on the weekend.

On Saturday night our mighty All Blacks were taking on Argentina as the rugby championship was truly somebodys title to win.The game was taking place down at Yarrow park,New Plymouth,I was not watching the game when it was live because I was at a family meeting so I was not happy about that but when I got home I got to watch the highlights of the game.And also I just found out that the All Blacks have maintained their 100% record in their rugby championship,After Beauden Barrett was sin-binned both sides were level in the scoreboards 22-22.But the best rugby team in the world found a way to win at the end of the game 32-22 full time score,In my point of view Vaea Fifita was my player of the game because he was working hard and also he was showing the All Blacks coach that he deserves a spot in the team,and the win means the All Blacks are at the top of the rugby championship table.I really cant wait for the All Blacks next game this weekend against South Africa,Thank you and Please leave a comment.  


Image result for all blacks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sup siale this is great work and also it is great all blacks beat it them and you are also doing a great job in blogging keep up the amazing work

Unknown said...

The most interesting part of your blog is the way you represent and convert your thoughts into words and portrait in front of the readers it really amazed all the readers and after reading it I just want to say thank you for taking the time and sharing it with us.
Latest Trends in Art

Post a Comment