Friday 8 September 2017

Kiwi Can.

IALT : Write a little reflection about what we did and learned at Kiwi Can.


This week on Tuesday we were back in the school hall for Kiwi Can onces again.And our forces for Kiwi Can this week and next week was dealing with challenges,To me dealing with my challenges is standing tall when people try to put you down,Forcing on the right path for an example finishing your work on time and making sure we make positive choices.So that was our forces for this week but every one wanted to play a game,And this week the game we were playing was called Handshake in this game my buddy was Matthew to be very honest me and matthew didn't know what to do so me and Matthew just did a simple handshake.But at the end of this I think me and Matthew did a great job trying to make up a handshake,But next time I think I need to work fast and trying to finish in the amount of time that they gave us.  

Image result for kiwi can nz tamaki primary
Image result for kiwi can nz tamaki primary



Thank you and please leave a comment.....  

0 comments:

Post a Comment