Monday 26 June 2017

Kiwisport.

IALT: Improve  my shooting accuracy through playing basketball.

Today was our last season of having basketball for kiwisport this year,and as you know basketball is one of the most watched sports in the world and also 2nd highest paid sport in the world.So today for kiwisport we had one of our teacher helpers take us to kiwisports out on our basketball courts,So as soon as we got down there we had to warm up because some of us were cold so we went for a run around the courts 5 times and then we were ready to play golden child,it would've been good to win that game but we lost and that's okay because we can all learn from our mistakes and that's a good thing.But then it was time to play some ball, our way of playing basketball is that we get put into 2 teams then we line up on the sideline.Then coach calls outs a number like for an example 7 so seven people have to get on the court and play for around 2 or 3 minutes so we played that game but at the same time it was challenging because the scores were really close but at the end myself and the team come out to win the game.The part that I liked the most of this lesson was working together with my team and also seeing all the smiles on everyone's faces while playing basketball and my least favorite thing about this lesson was that I didn't hear any encouraging words when our team was shooting but next time when we play any sport outside it would be great to hear more and more encouraging words,And that can really help others boost their confidence of trying out new things throughout their lives.And my challenges throughout this lesson was trying to keep the ball not getting out of control and to me that could be a very good goal for me so next time when we play basketball I know how to control the ball.And at the end of this basketball is one of most fun sports and you should try it!!!




Please leave a comment,Thankyou.

0 comments:

Post a Comment