Tuesday 13 June 2017

QLD Maroons make changes for Origin 2.

IALT: Write about the Queensland Maroons make changes for Origin 2.

The Queensland Maroons have now made 7 changes to their team for a must win game at ANZ Stadium next week on Wednesday.Here are names of the players that will play next week, first off is Melbourne storms forward Tim Glasby then Queensland Cowboys back Coen Hess after him is Cronulla sharks back Valentine Holmes.And one player that will make his Origin debut is Gold coast titans forward Jarrod Wallace and as you know Billy Slater,Johnathan Thurston and Gavin Cooper are all back for Origin 2. To me I was so happy when I heard Billy and JT were gonna be playing game 2 because everyone knows that Bill and JT have been playing Origin for a long long time and also they are a big part of the leadership team in the QLD Maroons team.I know that NSW blues are up the series 1-0 but I know my QLD Maroons will never give up and they will play their hardest to tie it up 1-1 so the final game can be back at Suncorp Stadium.And if you wanna watch Origin game 2 go to Sky Sport 2 and the game starts at 9.30 and if you don't have Sky go to prime and I'm sure you will have a great time watching Origin 2.

Please leave a comment,Thankyou. 

Go Queensland.






0 comments:

Post a Comment