Tuesday 13 June 2017

Rap about our trip.

WALT: Write a rap on our trip to white water park last week on friday.

Yesterday on Monday as soon as we got into class our teacher MS Komor told us to write a rap,poem,or song about our trip that we went to on Friday last week.As you know I was working with  two of my best peers on this rap,in this rap we had to put everything that we did at the water park in our rap.I hope you like our rap about our trip and please leave a comment,Thankyou.

Aumau:Here is our reflection about our trip
Aumau:I already knew it was gonna be lit
Aumau:Sorry other classes that never got to go
Aumau:We are so special and you already know
Aumau:When we were on our way we felt so proud
Aumau:Singing our song cause we were allowed.

Metui:When we arrived I felt overwhelmed
Metui:We could hear others and they were pretty loud
Metui:Walking to the entrance my jaw just dropped
Metui:I could smell the food in the shop
Metui:As I looked we weren't the only school
Metui:Watching them raft it looked pretty cool

Siale:We had a walk around to see what we gonna do
Siale:We went on the raft and I felt so cool
Siale:Before going on the raft we put on our gear
Siale:It was so tight you can see my underwear
Siale:We went down the waterfall and we dropped our stuff
Siale:Too much rushing water I think I had enough.

Aumau:At the end of our lesson we got to flip our boat
Aumau:My life jacket helped me so I can float
Siale:At the end of this trip I have learnt a valuable lesson.
Siale:That following the instructor will give you a longer session

Metui:When we finished we were on our way back
Metui:Singing songs and having a snack




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment