Thursday 15 June 2017

Tuakana Teina Day.

IALT: Write about what we are doing for Tuktukan Block today.

Hi today myself and my class were off to our buddy class room 3.If you guys don't know what Tuktuakana means it means older people bonding with younger kids and also looking after them,and that's what we older students should be doing a lot more with our younger students.Today my Buddy was Ezrah,Ezrah is a newly studente to our school and I was honour to be his buddy for this year.Something I like about Ezrah is that he is a bright student and also he is a nice positive boy.Today we were working on this art project because tomorrow they will be going to the art center in Pakuranga,First we had to draw down everything that is species to them and also something cool they have done in there life.After that we had to stick them on to a black piece of paper and also in order and when they finished they have to give it to their teacher so tomorrow when they go to the art center they have something to show the people there what they have been doing at school.But yeah I had a lot of fun working with Ezrah and I hope he has a lot of fun tomorrow and he comes back and tells me something that he has leant at the art center.

                                                  Please leave a comment,Thankyou.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Siale I was reading your post and I thought that you put good key words in.

Post a Comment