Friday 31 March 2017

KiwiCan 2017

WALT: Reflect on our first session of Kiwi Can for 2017 

Last week was our first Kiwi Can session for this year,to me I felt good and happy to be back  at Kiwi Can again because kiwi can can help me develop my skills of working together with other people and also to help me have a growth mindset towards everything in life. As we made our way down to the Music room.Ms Latoya came out and gave us all a number and told us to go inside and to sit in 4 lines according to the number we got told from Ms Latoya.In my group I was with Gary, Losana, Ana, Faith, Agnes and Rosemary.So Mr M said were to play a game using names of Fruits, the fruit's were Apple,Orange,Banana and Pear. I didn't know what Mr M meant at first but then he told the class that it was dance moves. The dance moves are like this; Apple, Hips to the right, Pear, Hips to the left, Orange, Jump to the front and Banana, jump to the back.

Image result for kiwi can

0 comments:

Post a Comment