Friday 8 September 2017

Ancestry Poem✌️ 🤘

     IALT : Write about what I learnt while I was writing this Ancestry poem.


On Wednesday myself and my class had the opportunity during the middle block to finish off our Ancestry poems.When I first started I didn't feel like working on it but at the end of this I really enjoyed working on this poem that really matters to me,This task had challenges because it required me to think outside of the box and made think about my Ancestors back in Tonga and also got some great ideas from some other poems.I loved writing about my ancestors because I only knew a little about them and after writing this poem I think I know much more then I knew before writing this Ancestry poem.And if you guys don't know what that F.O.E means its a short name for Family over everything because to everyone family is the most important thing to them and thats why I put it on my poem.And I am a proud Tongan that is so lucky to understand the language and also I am lucky that I can talk in my language.At the end of this I feel like I learnt a lot more about my Ancestors and that I am getting more closer with them every sentence I wrote in this poem and what really matter was that I was happy working this poem.



Image result for tongan patch
Thank you and please leave a comment....

0 comments:

Post a Comment