Friday 18 August 2017

My Dreams.

WALT : Create a DLO to show you guys what we wanted to become in the future.

Last week on Friday we were in Room 10 for half of the day.As we made our way into the class Ms Aireen was waiting in the font,so we all found a spot to sit down then Ms Aireen said we were going to work together on this program called Career.But first we had to find out what the meaning of career is???So do you know what Career means?At first I differnt know what it meant but after reaching it now I really know what it means,Career means having a job that can provide you with a comfortable lifestyle.After that Ms Aireen told us to make a DLO that can show what we wanted to be when we were young and also what we wanted to be now.As you go though my sides you will see what I wanted to be and why I wanted to be that.I hope you like my DLO and Please leave a comment..



Thankyou.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment