Friday 25 August 2017

Buddy Reading.

IALT : Write a Reflection about buddy reading today.

Today after lunch time we were back in our buddy class room 3 for reading time.Today my buddy was hena and the book we were reading was called the gingerbread man,Im sure a lot of us know this story.After reading the book to her she had to read it back to me,in my point of view I knew she could understand the story and she was a good reader.Then I had to single her book log,in the book log you have to put the date in then write the tittle of book then write your name on the side.Next time I think I need to slow down my reading so my buddy can understand what i'm saying.So that was reading buddy for today I really had fun.

                                                  Please leave a comment and Thank you......


Image result for tamaki primary

0 comments:

Post a Comment