Wednesday 30 August 2017

My last rugby game of the season.

IALT: Write about my last  rugby game for the season of 2017.

Last week Saturday I was up and all ready to go to my last rugby game of the season.I was happy but at the same time sad because it was my last rugby game for Auckland Marist rugby club and also I won't be able to see some of the boys from the team because we were all going off to college next year.The team we were playing on that Saturday were Waitemata,Waitemata were known for having a powerful forward pack but our boys were up for the challenge.Our game kicked off at 11.30 and as you our rugby game is a two half game with 40 minutes each half,In the first half our defenses was solded but one error from our team let them throw to score the first try of the game.But that did'nt stop the boys from working hard,me and the back line were breaking holes in their Defensives line and soon after we were on the scoreboard and the game was all tied up 7 all.Then soon after that our boys were playing smart footy giving the ball to the forward pack so that they could take us up the field with their powerful legs.And then me and the back line wanted the ball because we saw a miss match with their back line because it was 5 of us and only 3 of their back line defending us,so we got the ball and gave it out to our winger so he could use his paces to score 2 two tries,After that it was half time with us up 17-7.In the seconed half it was the same story as me and my team were playing great footy as the team were breaking their D line.To me that was a great game to end off our wonderful season with a win,by the way I didn't know what the final score was.

Image result for auckland marist rugby

Image result for 2017 logo

Please leave a comment and Thankyou.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment