Friday 25 August 2017

How hobbies and Passion can become jobs.

IALT: Make a DLO related to my hobbies and passions.

This week on Wednesday myself and my class were reading the same article about hobbies,Then after reading the article we were working on this tasks called how hobbies and passions can become jobs.So this task had 3 key question related to hobbies and passions and we had to answer them,I think this task was hard at times but I slowly knew what to do.This task required me to think critically and also positive to get it done to a year 8 stranded,at the end of this I think I did a good job with this DLO but next time I think I need to work on making sure i'm focusing on my work at all times and not getting distracted by other people.And if I do that I will get my work done on time and blog a lot more.

Please leave a comment and Thankyou...

0 comments:

Post a Comment