Friday 24 February 2017

Technology Reflection

                           WALT: To write a Reflection on what we did at Techology.

Yesterday was our 2nd week at Technology,As we were making our way to Tamaki college Inside the bus everyone was singing there own songs they made up,but I was just sitting down and talking to my mate kenneth.By the way the bus smells like B.O,because everyone was hot on that nice sunny day.well that's what I went through while we were in the bus,as soon as we got there we all hope off the bus and then we all had to line up in our technology classes.This weeks session we were making Potato Salad and Chicken Kebab,in my head I was saying yummy.When we got there we all had to go and sit on our tables,I was in group 1 with my mate daimai.

Potato Salad: 1.Slice the potato 2. Cook with 2 cups of water 3.Dice the spring Onion and also the Purple Onion 4.Drain the potato after its cooked with the Onions and Dressing.

Chicken Kebab: 1.Dice the Chicken 2. Wet the Sticks,Skewer the Chicken 3.Tip into Source and place it on a flut tray. 

I think me and daimai did well because we worked as a team to finish it and also we made it taste yummy.One thing I found challenging was trying to cook the potato easily so it was not burnt.And one thing that I found fun was working together with my mate daimai and also we liked the way we helped the other groups if they needed help.


Please leave a comment and I will be back to you ASAP!!!
THANKS!!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment