Thursday 16 February 2017

Numbers in Maori


WALA: The Value of numbers using the Maori counting system.

HI, Today we had to finish on Learning Languages session from yesterday,for this session from yesterday we had to come up with a random number and then we had to tell our teacher Ms komor.So after that we had to try our best to say it in Maori,too me I thought it was a little bit easy because it's just like counting in Tongan,and also Something that I felt enjoying was trying to work out saying it with the students in my group.So we asked if we could say it in our own language like for me in Tongan and others in Samoan and lastly Maori.

Something I found challenge was that I didn't say it correctly,but it's okay to give things a try. My goal now is to learn how to say the numbers in Maori so next time when we do this I know how to say it correctly.

Please leave a comment and I will be back to you ASAP!!!!!THANKS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment