Tuesday 21 February 2017

Patriots win their 51st super bowl...

                                          WAL: Write a Reflection about my news article.

My team the Patriots have now won their 51st Super Bowl with one of there best comeback wins,to win the super bowl final over the Falcons.The Patriots came back from a 25-point deficit to win the 2017 Super Bowl,Most watched sport in USA.The win means that the Patriots’ Tom Brady becomes the first quarterback to win five Super Bowl championships.
Brady was also named the Super Bowl's most valuable player for the 4th time in his career while the Atlanta Falcons were denied the NFL title.I think that they play well and also as a team to pull of one of NFL's best wins of this year,and one thing that I loved was that they believed in one other and they didnt give up.One thing that I found challenging was that I had to retell the whole thing again because I forgot some things that happened in the game,but I thinked I did well with retelling what my point of view of this super blow final.



Please leave a comment and I will be back to you ASAP!!!!
Thankyou!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment