Thursday 15 September 2016

Reflection on our Movie!

WALT: Reflect on our movie.

Hi today I was working on our Student Councilor Movie with my classmates "Losana,Maui and Preta,And I was one of the main actors in the movie,and my friend Maui was the man filming the scenes of the movie.The movie was related to doing the wrong things at the wrong time.And in the movie two kids are running in the corridors while kids are doing there work.The actors were some of my classmates. After filming the part that had the main actors doing bad things,Later maui filmed them learning how to be good and to do the right things. It started off with them running and then two of the school students Councilors told them not to run, so they carried on doing the right things throughout the rest of the film.And thank you to miss Aireen our teacher for giving us the time to do our movie.THANKYOU and please leave a comment and I will be back to you ASAP.



0 comments:

Post a Comment