Monday 17 October 2016

Reflection on my Weekend

WALT: write a Reflection about what we did in the weekend.
Hi today I had to write a reflection on what i did in the weekend.
On Saturday the 16th of October I was watching the N.O 1 team in the world.The New Zealand Kiwis were taking on the Australian kangaroos.It was David Kidwell's first game in charge of the Kiwis.But it has ended in a disappointment, with the Kangaroos winning 26-6 in Perth on Saturday night.In a test that had some big moments, Australia put in a great performance to record their second straight win over the No 1 team in the world.The Kangaroos outscored the Kiwis five tries to one, with a big problem for New Zealand being knowing what the right move should be when attacking on the last tackle.I think next time the kiwis should think about what move they are going to do on the last tackle.
Please leave a comment and I will get back to you soon, Thanks!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment