Monday 31 October 2016

My Sunday life

On Sunday I woke up family dead asleep made my bed and went to brush my teeth and to do my hair.Then got all the food out and thought to myself what am I going to make for breakfast.The only thing I could make was bacon and egg and also tea.It took around 5 mintues to make it all then I woke my family up and then we ate.Then my mum told me to go and find a church outfit that I was going to wear to chruch.A few mintues later we were off to chruch, I go to grey lynn chruch,it is local in the City.first I had to go to sunday school and then the chruch service starts at 12:00.And when ot hat 1:00 we were off home.When we got home my Dad had cooked us some yummy food.And then I turned on the sky and it was time for the Fast5 final,It was New Zealand vs Australia.New zealand was looking good in the first 2 quarters with the shotting star Maria Tutaia wining the final for New zealand.Maria was named the player of world and New Zealand were the 6 time Fast 5 champions .Then it was time to sleep for School..........




0 comments:

Post a Comment